As Director of the Women's Ministry Leadership track at She Speaks, I've been given the amazing opportunity to give away one of several Cecil Murphey Scholarship that he so generously donated to our ministry. If you haven’t heard of Cecil Murphey’s amazing newsletters, you’ll want to click here to subscribe for free!
Karen True from WomensMinistry.net is co-leading the Women's Ministry Leadership track with me this year and we've got several great guest speakers, too. Maybe you are hopping over from Karen's WMnet email announcing this give-away, and I'm so glad you did! If you want to know more about our annual She Speaks Conference for Leaders, Speakers and Writers click here. If you want to know how to enter to win, keep reading.
The purpose of this scholarship is to bless and encourage a women's ministry leader who needs renewed vision, great training, meaningful connections and intentional networking with other women's ministry leaders from across the country. The purpose of Women’s Ministry Leaders Track is to provide all of this so that hearts are refreshed, callings are confirmed and women grow in their passion and ability to lead women closer to the heart of God and!
Are you a woman who leads a women's ministry, as a volunteer or paid staff? Or, do you lead a women's Bible study and want to grow in leadership development.
Perhaps you know a women's ministry leader you'd like to nominate for this scholarship. Well, here's a little more about our She Speaks Womens Ministry track:For Women’s Ministry Leaders
You know first hand the unique opportunities and challenges that present themselves when you lead a ministry in your church for women. You give and serve all year long — now is your chance to get filled back up with encouragement and training. You’ll have the opportunity to attend a Pre-Conference Intensive as well as the women’s ministry leadership track where you’ll learn how to:
- Build a multi-generational ministry
- Plan events with excellence
- Handle conflict in ministry
- Become an EXTRAordinary leader
- Determine the best curriculum for your groups
- Develop a dynamic ministry for moms
- Discover God's dream for your ministry team
- Do the Little Things that Make a Big Difference in Leadership.....and more
And now, here are the rules for my She Speaks Leadership Scholarship Contest:
2. Be sure to include a link to my facebook page using @reneeswope (if post on FB) or to this scholarship opportunity post if you post on your blog.
3. If you did the above, be sure to also leave a comment under this post telling me you did.
4. If you do not have a blog or facebook page, leave a comment under this post describing why you would like to win this scholarship. Have your post up by Sunday, March 20th, 2011.
5. I'd love for you to visit Cecil Murphey's blog and thank him for this wonderfully generous opportunity. He's got a heart like Jesus and so much wisdom to share!
VERY IMPORTANT: The winner of this contest will be awarded a scholarship for the cost of one person’s registration for the 2011 She Speaks main conference.
The value of this scholarship is $595 which includes your conference materials, conference registration, 2 nights at the conference hotel and meals associated with the conference. Please note it does not include any travel expenses. Also, you will be assigned a room mate or you have the option to pay the extra charge for a private room. This scholarship is non-transferable and can not be traded for cash.
Oh, I hope to see many of you at She Speaks this year, whether you attend as a women's ministry leader, speaker or writer!! It will be so fun to see your face and hug your neck. And I'll get to introduce to you to my baby/book "A Confident Heart." She's being released at She
I also have some wonderful friends within P31 giving away some more scholarships this week!
- Writers, visit my friend Glynnis..
- Speakers, visit my friend Karen.
- Event Planners, visit my friend LeAnn.