Big Smiles, Big News & a little Linky Love
Just popping in to say "hello" and share this sweet blessing from our family's everyday life. Aster-berry's squinchy smile and crazy-beautiful hair is one of our morning delights. I hope her sweetness bring joys to your heart today.

Big news on the home front is that I've got my manuscript for "A Confident Heart" in my hands for a final review and it's due back today. This is it! I need to mark any typos or missing words. It's now or never. So exciting but boy I hope I don't miss anything.

Big news on the bloggy/facebook front is that I've got an amazing give-away and a girlfriend guest post with Sheri Rose Shepherd, best-selling author of "His Princess:Love Letters from my King" tomorrow that you don't want to miss. Be sure to set a reminder and come back Wednesday, March 2nd.

And here's a little linky love:

Me on Facebook Life is wonderfully "full" for me these days with a toddler and two teens as well as my speaking/book/radio and leadership role atP31 ministry. For a season, I can't spend as much time on my blog as I want to although I will blog once each week at least. But God has be calling me and carving out time for me to share daily verses and encouragement on my Facebook page. I post what He's teaching me about overcoming self-doubt and discouragement with the power of His promises along with silly everyday life stuff, too. I'd love to stay more connected with you there. Just click here if you wanna be "friends."

Andrew (13), Aster (2) & Joshua (almost 16)

LeAnn Rice at She Cooks is giving away a $500 scholarship to Proverbs 31 Ministries She Speaks Conference. To find out more click here.

Lysa TerKeurst, NY Times best-selling author of Made to Crave is re-airing her webcast on demand all day today and giving away a free conference call to one winner and her friends as part of "Tell a Friend Tuesday." To find out more click here.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Angela Walker said...

What a beautiful precious little face with crazy big hair. Our whole family often wake up with big hair days.... lol. More me than my husband or boys, but none the less water bottle, gel and a brush are a must as we start our days. Quick prayer for you as you add the finish ups to your book. Have a sweetly blessed Tuesday.

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Wanna squeeze those cheeks!! ooooooo A Confident Heart is in your hands!!!! Yaayyyyyy!!! I'm praying and sweating for you (this means you don't have to) as you read it for typos. xoxoxo

Blogger Unknown said...

Aster is so cute! I can't wait for your book. So excited for you!

Blogger Joyful said...

Loved seeing a pic of your family. I can't believe Joshua is almost 16! You're going to have another driver in the house. So much love is evident in that photo. Thanks for sharing it.

So excited that your manuscript is in it's final review. I trust the Lord gave you His eyes to see anything that needed changing. Rejoicing with you Renee.

Hugs and love,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home