Videos of Renee Speaking
The following is a message from my "Living Waters" womens conference in Draper, Utah, Fall 2010.

Renee Swope - Part 2 from SMCC on Vimeo.


Here is the closing of my message:

Renee Swope - Part 3 from SMCC on Vimeo.



This is a 2-minute sample of DVD clips from me speaking in Houston, TX at the KSBJ Girl's Night Out.



The following parenting story was filmed for the 2009 D6 Conference where I shared the honor of being a main stage speaker, along with Angela Thomas, George Barna, John Trent, Jim Daly and many others.



If you would would like more information about my messages and availability, please email Leah DiPascal at leah.proverbs31@gmail.com.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unseen Grace said...

Renee,

Thank you for sharing your videos. I didn't think that I would have time to watch the longer one, so I just took the time to watch the two minute one. Well I was hooked and ended up watching all of them. And of course it was exactly what I needed. I didn't think that I would have time, but taking time is what I learned. Time to put away the list - again, and focus on resting in God + taking time for myself. I haven't been taking the time to rest in a while, no wonder I've been grumpy!

Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous Carla said...

At 44 I struggle with insecurities on every level. As a mom of 2 beautiful young girls it can be paralyzing. Thank you for the reminders of truth, that God made us, made us in His image, and that He really DOES have a plan and purpose for me.
I read the Bible much more often and pray for my girls every day. I also pray that He would heal the hurts of the past so I can SEE the truth, and realize all He has for me. Jesus, thank you for Renee, thank you for your truth, thank you for your love.

Post a Comment

Home