Aster's first playdate
Aster had her first "play" date recently. We have some friends who are both from Ethiopia and they let us watch their son one Saturday, a few weeks ago. It was fun to have two little ones and watch them play together. Andrew was right there in the middle of them.


Isn't that the sweetest smile?

It didn't take long before Aster decided she needed to show him how things worked.



Eventually, he gave up. I don't know if Aster was happy to have control of her farm animals music board again, or if she was sorry she'd chased her sweet friend away. Control, we want it but then we don't, or do we? It's so hard being a girl!

Labels:



10 Comments:

Anonymous Jennifer Rene said...

Renee, I love reading about Aster. It makes my heart smile and a smile comes across my face as well.

Blogger Danielle said...

Oh my! How did you not die from cuteness that day! They are both adorable!

Blogger Kimberly said...

Hee hee. Too cute. :) It definitely looks like a, "Hey now, where are you going?" :)

Hope you are having a great week!
Love,
K

Blogger Chilly MInnesotan said...

Thanks for sharing! That is so precious.

Anonymous Laura said...

Renee, I love your blog and the many photos make it even more interesting. I think they are the most adorable little friends. What makes me smile is the perfect little hand prints on your stainless steel appliance behind Aster in the photo. I remember the days so well and now we have a five month old grandson who will soon be leaving little prints on our appliances as well as in our hearts. Life is good!!!

What an adorable pair!!! Sure wish I could have been there to play along too :)

Love ya,
Leah

Blogger Amy said...

Those have to be the two cutest little faces I have seen in such a long time.

Amy P Boyd

Blogger Unknown said...

Precious! Cherish the moments! They grow up so fast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee, oh I just saw this today. Aster and Caleb look so cute playing together. Thanks for watching caleb that day and posting the pictures.
- Zemen.

Anonymous sendi said...

really ????

Post a Comment

Home