E-Women Tickets & Coffee Winners
I have good news and sad news. The good news is that I have finally had a chance to choose the winners through random integer. The sad news is that I can't go to the Ewomen conference this weekend. JJ (my husband) found out he has to travel Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night and I leave Tuesday morning through Wednesday for an event. So Saturday is our only day together and we really need it.

I am sad I won't get to meet any of you and hug your sweet necks. But the good news is that this change of plans means I have 2 extra tickets to give away because my two tickets are now available - YAY!! So 2 of you are going to win 2 tickets...who will it be???

Drum roll please.....

Dave & Chrissy is the winner of the coffee from "Coffee for the Christ" . She'll be receiving a pound of "Ultimate Blend" coffee from Colleen's site at Where to Buy Fair Trade Coffee.

Lori at http://generationsofgrace.blogspot.com/ and Monica Gwin are the two winners of 2 tickets each to the E-Women conference in Greenville, SC .

Congratulations to all of you. I wish I had something to give to each of you that entered!


4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

You are so sweet to give away your extra ticket on here. :) And you know what...time with my man is why I can't go on Saturday either. :) His work schedule has been a bit on the hectic side recently.

I'm sorry you won't get to go, but I hope that you have a super sweet day with your hubby.

Love and prayers,
K

Anonymous Kare Burt said...

I am called by God to Train, Equip,Empower, & Speak into the lives of people. kburt@unityassociates.net

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting to attend She Speaks would be such an honor and privilege. I read P31 everyday, and love how you so clearly and creatively express God's Word to everyday women. I lead a women's study at my church called {PiNK} and really desire more personal growth in speaking and writing. God is bringing so many woman on Friday mornings it's amazing to me. I would be so grateful to attend the conference. Thank you for what you do!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre article interessant j'aime bien votre blog à bientot [url=http://www.video-de-mangax.com/]manga x[/url]

Post a Comment

Home