You Are...
CHOSEN
“For you are a chosen (woman). You are a royal priest, a holy (daughter). God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

REDEEMED
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” Isaiah 43:1

LOVED
“You are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you.” Isaiah 43:4

REMEMBERED
“See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.” Isaiah 49:16

SECURE
Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders. Deuteronomy 33:12

ABLE
The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

CALLED
“You are my witness," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He.” Isaiah 43:10

CONFIDENT
For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:26

FREE
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD , "and will bring you back from captivity.” Jeremiah 29:13-14a

ANOINTED
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Luke 4:18-19

BLESSED
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:18-19


6 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Priceless treasures...thank you for sharing these!
Love & hugs,
Joy

Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for being so real with us. This really touched me. Scripture lifts us up and gives us the strength to go on each day. I will write these down and use them in the days to come.

Kim

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Hi Renee,
I missed this earlier today. I printed it out as a reminder. Thank You!
Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger reepRN said...

Hey Renee, it's your old roommate and I will be praying for you. There is one thing I see...you are doing alot. End of year gifts, parties...maybe you can let others do that in the future? Someone once said to me that you can't get an "A" at everything in life. In other words, you can't get an "A" at speaking, an "A" at being a wife, an "A" at mothering, "A" in volunteering, etc. Something has to give. You may have to get a "D" in fitness (my grade!) or a "C" in housekeeping (yup, me too) or even an "F" in volunteering in your child's class to be an "A" in the things that matter most. I've realized this year that I want so much for people to like me and think highly of me, and I didn't realize what a motivator/idol that was until it got tested. I was amazed when a friend told me, when I was complaining about how some people I had to work with didn't like me, she said "I don't care if they don't like me." I can't imagine not caring what people think about me. But it was a revelation, and I have to remind myself that for my sanity, I can only be a "C" at many things in life. I love you friend, and I am so glad you have this blog so I can follow what's going on in your life. Love you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I tell you how much these verses and reminders have helped me this week?
Walking through some struggles with some close friends, these have made a huge difference for them, and for me.
God bless you,
Heather

Blogger Debbie Giese said...

Hi Renee, When I first read this post I saved it as a Word Document, no pun intended, because I knew someday someone would need to be reminded of who they are in Christ, maybe even me. I have been thinking of sending this to my sister because she has been in a funk lately, but I hesitated. Tonight when I was talking to her, she told me she didn't even know who she was anymore. Enough said. I printed this out and it goes in the mail tomorrow. Sometimes I know God is there to give me a shove to do what I know I should. Thank you to you for sharing your struggles with us, so we can bless others through your words. Debbie in Wisconsin

Post a Comment

Home