Circle of Friends Retreat Winner
Last weekend I spoke in TN at the West Park Baptist Church women's retreat. To all of you who were there, thanks for grafting me into your Circle of Friends! I loved meeting you and sharing such a fun time together.

Here are a few photos I took to help me remember the sweetness of your fellowship! What an amazing retreat team and aren't those some beautiful book table volunteers? All of you were such servant friends.

I drew a name from the stack of envelopes and the winner of our drawing is Pamela Seay. I'll be sending Pamela a copy of my favorite book on friendship called Traveling Together by Karla Worley.


5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

God bless you!! I hope you're feeling better today. I'll be praying for you this weekend. Thanks for being real and honest with us about your feelings.

In Christ.

Kim, Tifton,GA

Blogger MrsProverbs31 said...

How nice! Good to have friends all over the globe. God bless you.

Blogger Exie said...

Hi Renee, Met you in Goldsboro this past Saturday and wanted to thank you for being so real. I was really challenged to make God's ways my ways.... i think that is why I do not feel Happy and fulfilled even though I drown myself with ministry. I appreciate your advice and practical application. I bought your study SHAPE to use at an exercise/bible study we are going to do at our church in the fall. I think it will be perfect since we want to physically get into shape... this study will help us to get our hearts in shape. Look forward to continuing to get to know you more through your blog...

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Just wanted to wish you Happy Mother's Day! I will be praying as you finish up packing, moving, as well as speaking on Sunday. Hope all goes well.

Blessings,
Jodie

Blogger Chaos Cottage said...

I just now read this. Yes I got my book. Thank you very much. I never win anything!

Pam

Post a Comment

Home