Exceedingly More!
We have 867 surveys complete! God did exceedingly more, didn't HE?? That's 367 more than my original goal and only 133 less than 1000 - my "God it would be amazing to get 1000 " goal! I just have to go for exceedingly, abundantly more, don't ya think?

If you haven't had a chance, please Click here to complete my mini-survey. It's only 6 questions about our doubts, and you will help me reach 1000 this week! (I don't know why my font is so big in these first paragraphs in Explorer but I can't seem to fix it. I promise I'm not yellin' at ya!)

If you complete the survey, please let me know in the comments under today's post. I'll draw another name and give away a copy of my 'Beyond the Shadow of Doubt' DVD filed at She Speaks 2008. I'll also give a DVD to an extra winner from the first 862 surveys from Thursday's post.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me get this far!Your comments about the survey were a huge unexpected blessing because they showed me we have doubts we don't even know we have and they affect our lives. That fueled my heart to keep going and get exceedingly more of my proposal completed.

All I have left is a sample chapter to finish. That means I'll turn in my book proposal to my literary agent this week. Then she sends it to different publishers to consider while we pray and wait. In the meantime, I plan to keep writing chapters.

I sense God's calling me to write this book so that He can come alongside women, the way He's come alongside me, and walk them out of the shadows of their self-doubt so we can live in the confidence of who we are in Him. We know it in our heads but if we are honest, we aren't living it in our hearts and in our everday lives. But it's time - girls it's TIME!!!

More thoughts about our doubts...I used to pray and pray and beg and beg God to just take away my doubts and zap me with confidence. Instead of removing my doubts, many times God uses them to lead me into a deeper dependence on Him and His truths. When I am honest with Him about my insecurities, uncertainties and questions, He encourages me to turn my eyes away from my circumstances and emotions, and surrender to His promises.

His Word diminishes the darkness of doubt...doubts that make me believe, " I'm not good enough. I'm not smart enough. I"m not confident enough," as He whispers, "You are...


CHOSEN
“For you are a chosen (woman). You are a royal priest, a holy (daughter). God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

REDEEMED
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” Isaiah 43:1

LOVED
“You are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you.” Isaiah 43:4

REMEMBERED
I will not forget you. “See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.” Isaiah 49:16

SECURE
Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders. Deuteronomy 33:12

ABLE
The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

CALLED
“You are my witness," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He.” Isaiah 43:10

CONFIDENT
For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:26

FREE
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD , "and will bring you back (set you free) from captivity.” Jeremiah 29:13-14a

ANOINTED
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Luke 4:18-19

BLESSSED

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:18-19

You are....You are exceedingly more than what you can think of or imagine!

**********************************************
PS. It's taking me a little while to organize the hundreds of comments, emails and facebook posts of survey "completers" for the book give-away. I'll post later today RIGHT HERE :->.


29 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

I just completed the survey!

Blogger faithWalker said...

Renee,
You are so right...it is time!!! Thank you for walking in obedience - and with such courage. Can't wait to read the book! Praying for you.

Deb

Blogger Brenda said...

After reading today's message, I completed the mini survey. The survey helped me to see that I need to rid my doubts with faith.

Anonymous Jill said...

I just completed the survey. Thank you for the scriptures. I needed those today.

Blogger Denice said...

I completed the survey! Can't wait for the book to come out - sounds great!

Blogger lslindsey said...

done.

Blogger Danielle said...

already completed the survey days ago, but had to leave comment because of your post today.

If your book uses those scriptures and you expound on those... even just those alone, it will be awesome!

I can't wait for God to put pen to paper through you!(Or should I say, finger to keys.LOL)

Blogger Rsymphony said...

Just completed the survey! It actually got me to stop and reevaluate something’s...thank you :)

Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh, Renee...I love that. I myself am exceedingly more than I can imagine. I have NEVER thought that before...and yet all that the Bible says lines right up with what you are saying.

I was coming by to see how things were coming with the survey (super excited and still praying for even more!)...I should have known you would send me away with a sweet nugget of encouragement, too!

Blessings, sweet friend! You are just like your Father...you are a LIFE speaker. :)

Blogger Tammy said...

I finished the survey, hope it helps.

Blogger Pat said...

Mines done girl! You WILL receive your 1,000!!
My love to you!
pat

Blogger Still Learning said...

Wow. After reading your post this sounds like it's going to be an awesome book!! I have read a few books in my Christian walk but I don't think I've ever seen one dealing with doubt. I wonder why when it keeps us from doing so much. Can't wait to see the book.

Jennifer

Thank you Renee, for this survey. I'm not in a great place right now, but I feel like I'm making some progress finally. I really needed this list of scriptures. Leslie Anne

P.S. And I forgot to mention, I did complete the survey and I'll pass it along to some friends as well. Leslie Anne

Blogger Unknown said...

Just completed the survey, too! I love receiving your devotionals, and look forward to your reading your book. Thank you for sharing your God-given talent and inspiration to women in all stages of Christian growth.

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

I did the survey!

Anonymous Sandymun said...

I completed the survey & was thrilled to find your website!

Anonymous Molly said...

Renee, how I needed your words today! God knew exactly what would bring comfort, peace, and a gentle reminder of Who I belong to. I am in the midst of a fierce spiritual battle but I know our God will bring me through victoriously. His Word through your blog was the ammunition I needed this day to gain strength.

Blogger Shannon said...

I completed the survey...cannot wait to see your book!

Shannon
shannon@hopebloomsmn.org

Blogger Shawna said...

Hi, Renee! I just completed the survey! :0)

Anonymous Allison said...

I just did the survey~!

Anonymous Carmen said...

Hi!
I completed the survey.
Good luck!
Carmen.

Blogger Bridget said...

I completed the survey! Your post was a booster shot for me today...thank you.

Blogger Unknown said...

I completed the survey! Hope to see you sometime soon!

Anonymous Amy S said...

I completed the survey

Blogger Chad and Jules said...

I just did the survey...!

julie.lebold@hotmail.com

Blogger Mollie said...

You are an amazing source on inspriration. Keep writing there are those of us that are waiting to hear more from God through you. Thanks!

Blogger Trinity said...

Ok, I just completed the survey but... I "Doubt" I'll win! Smile...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just completed the survey. thnask for entering me in to win the book! :) great blog

Post a Comment

Home