What are you doing this weeeknd?
I'm speaking in Roxboro, North Carolina this Saturday, April 25th, and I'd love to meet you! If you are close by, please join us for a day filled with fun, teaching and amazing worship lead by Charity Helms.

We're gonna laugh, and maybe cry, in a good kind of way. We're gonna get real and dig into God's Word for some serious spiritual renewal and practical inspiration! Each message will encourage and stretch our hearts so that we can leave holding God's hand and trusting His heart each day as we continue our...

Walk to Remember

What if you could wake up each day with a sense of promise and purpose, knowing that your life makes a difference!? Let God direct your steps, lead your heart and guide your thoughts as you learn to follow Him with all of your spirit, mind, soul and strength! Join Renee for a walk to remember down the streets of Galilee, Bethany, and Samaria to see how Jesus lived and loved. You'll leave encouraged and equipped to:

  • Find meaning in your everyday moments

  • Let go of yesterday's regrets, and take
    hold of God's promise and purpose for today.

  • Develop a dynamic relationship with
    Christ based on transparency and trust.

  • Make spiritual deposits in your marriage,
    your friendships and in your kids.

A Walk to Remember Women's Conference
Long Memorial UMC

8:45 am - 2:30pm
Women's Conference
Roxboro, NC

To Register: Contact Amy Bradsher at lehrerin@charter.net


I know Angie's going to be there! We'd love to save you a spot at our table for lunch!


6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

YES!!! I am so looking forward to this event!

I knew I had to attend, even though this is stepping out of my comfort zone, when I saw the topics. They all hit home for me.

My walk with God...well let's just say the distance has been as far as the east is from the west.

I am on a new journey now. Yes, it's been hard. Yes, it's gonna be long. But I am no longer walking this journey alone!

I am looking forward to applying all this information to my new walk.

See you Saturday!!

Blogger Lysa TerKeurst said...

I'll be praying for you this weekend. Wow- these ladies are in for such a blessing with you!

Hugs dear friend...

Lysa

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

I'll be praying for you Renee. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. You and the P31 ladies mean so much to me!

Blessings,
Pearls

Blogger Rachel Beran said...

Wish I could come, but NC is a little bit of a drive from IA. :) I just said a prayer for you. May the Lord bless you as you travel, minister and are ministered to this weekend.

Blogger Joyful said...

I'll be there in spirit :o) Lifting you up in prayer.

By the way, I was so thrilled to see the cover of the recent P31 magazine! What a treat to find Lysa and you in my mailbox :) Also noticed a CD offer with a message by you that I don't have...I'll have to do something about that!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joy

Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh, that sounds fantastic! I checked, but (sigh) it is over four hours away.

Know that I will be praying! And I am so excited to see that Angie will be there! How neat to meet someone who comments on your blog!

Have a blast with the Lord!
Hugs,
K

Post a Comment

Home