Coming Home!!!
We are thrilled to say that JJ is coming home from the hospital later day - a day earlier than predicted!!! yay

He had a good nights rest with 3-4 hours of solid sleep. He's been walking the halls at the hospital, has had no pain meds for 24 hours and no IV fluids for 12 hours. Prayer works my friends!!!! Thank you for being part of his healing and progress!!

The Gastro doctor told him this morning he can come home to finish getting well. Although they have not confirmed what he has, the doctor said that he's responding well to the medicines they've given him and we can continue those at home. He will probably be on an all liquid diet for 5-7 days and will need to take it slow in getting back to normal activities.

I picked up the boys a little while ago and we had lunch together. Now we are home unpacking and getting the house ready for Dad to come home. I need to run to the grocery store and then head to the hospital to get my man sometime this afternoon. We'll all soon be "TOGETHER" -- what a great way to end our Thanks-giving weekend!


15 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Ward said...

Oh Renee, that is wonderful news! So glad to hear it! I will continue praying for JJ's healing.

Love and Blessings to you all,
Dawn

Blogger Amy L Brooke said...

That's great news. I will pray that everything will continue to go well and that JJ is able to take it slow but also that the healing happens faster than anticipated.

Blessings.

Amy

Blogger Joanie Butler said...

Praising God with you. I am so happy that JJ gets to come home and continue to heal. I know for me I always am happier and seem to do better once I am in my own environment and a nurse is not waking me up every hour to check on me. LOL!

I'll keep praying for him. Thanks for taking the time out to give us an update!

Blogger Bonita said...

Great news!!

Blogger Just me~Bobbie Jo said...

That is awesome! Glad that JJ can come home and get well in the comfort of people who love him.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you all!

Thank You, God!

:-) Helen

Blogger Kimberly said...

Praise God!
I will continue praying!
Love,
K :)

Blogger Wendy Pope said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how things were going. Welcome home JJ. There is no place like home to get better. Enjoy sleeping in your own bed!

Love you!

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Renee,

Praise the Lord, He is able to see and do all things. I will continue to lift you all in prayer.
Hugs,
Diane

Blogger Carol Davis said...

Great news!!!! Had you guys on my mind all weekend...

Milkshakes are liquid....
:)

Continuing to pray for JJ's recovery.

Blogger Stacey said...

Hallelujah!

Blogger Joyful said...

Ah Renee, what wonderful news! Praising the Lord for answered prayer!!!! God is good!!

Love, hugs and prayers,
Joy

Blogger Runner Mom said...

Renee--what a praise! I have been thinking about ya'll and keeping you in my prayers. Hope that he has a good day and continues to get stronger.

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord. Great news.God bless.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renee,
Glad you all are back home together. Great interview on CWO.
Hugs,
Margaret

Post a Comment

Home