We've got a Winner!
Thank you so much to each of you for sharing the gift of encouragement with friends and family from my devotion"Unwrapping His Christmas Presence" and blog post last Tuesday! I was so touched by your stories and how much you participated in giving the gift of Immanuel, our God with us!

I wish you all could have won!! Since I'm on a budget, that wasn't possible but be sure to scroll down to Friday's post Simply Celebrating a Christ-centered Christmas for more encouragement and find out how you can win my next Give-away!

Now back to last Tuesday's winner....Congratulations Miranda White!!!


You will be receiving a gift pak that includes...
  • The ADVENTure of Christmas book
  • Bath & Body Works Mint Chocolate Candle
  • Bath & Body Works festive candle holder
  • My Unwrapping His Presence message on DVD
  • My Rest Assured message on CD
  • $5 Starbucks Gift Card
Sweet and cozy Christmas blessings,