Last Week's Winners
Thanks so much to all of you who joined in our conversation about Listening to God. If you missed it click here and here. I'm enjoying reading through your thoughts and questions again, and will be sharing more of mine on this topic in the coming weeks.

Sorry it took me a while to announce our recent winners. I wanted to allow time for sign ups and then I got sick, had a field trip to chaperone and Thanksgiving came! I forgot that I'd forgotten which is a little typical these days. So, here I am with a list of the "week before Thanksgiving" winners:

The winner of Lysa TerKeurst's book What Happens When Women Say Yes to God is Sasha Young.











The winner of my new message on CD, entitled "Rest Assured" is Kelly Pruitt.

Do you long to find peace for your anxious heart and purpose for your busy life? Jesus invites us to come to Him with our worries that make us weary and learn to live in the power of His promises and the assurance of His plans. This message will help you rest mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally as you learn to exchanged fear-filled thinking with faith-filled believing and peace-filled living!



The winner of It’s No Secret: Revealing Divine Truths Every Woman Should Know by Rachel Olsen is Holly Townsend.








Be sure to join me next week for more encouragement and some great Christmas give-aways!
And if you want to make sure you don't miss a thing, be sure to subscribe to my updates via email in my sidebar, link up in the Google Friend Connect box or become a friend on Facebook!