Happy Birthday Princess!
Today is also my sweet baby girl's birthday and even though I'm sick, I just have to share some of her sweetness with you! We started our morning with a Princess Spa Bath (she loves a bubble bath). You'd never know she also has a bad cold. That girl is so full of joy, she made us all smile in between our coughing and sneezing.

Today is a playschool day (which worked out great for her sick momma). I've been saving this outfit for a day with somewhere special to go. Before we left, our whole family delighted in her cuteness for breakfast! And then she went to Ms. Becky's house where they are having a little party for her during lunch. Since I'm too sick to join the fun, I left my camera there so I"ll be sure to post her party pictures later.

*****If you are here from Karen's blog****
Welcome! Be sure to scroll down to my next post for an update on my Christmas Blog Party.


14 Comments:

Blogger Julie Gillies said...

Happy Birthday, Aster! She's getting so big, Renee. LOVE the outfit!

I'm sorry you're sick--unfortunately, I'm sick right now, too. Ugh! Praying you feel better fast and recover in time for your upcoming speaking engagement.

Blessings!

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

happy birthday Aster!! Praying you well Renee. xoxo

Blogger Jessica Kramasz said...

Happy Birthday Aster!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Princess, Aster and praying for a speedy recovery for you, Renee.

Donna

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautiful! So sorry you are sick and hoping you feel better soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melkam Lidet Aster! (Happy Birthday Aster!) I can not believe she is two already, it doesn't seem that long ago since Hope and I first met her in Ethiopia. Love getting to see this sweet girl grow up!

~Johanna

Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear you are under the weather! I've had that mess for about 2 weeks but for a couple of days I was really sick, so I can relate. Happy Birthday to Aster! she is a beautiful little girl! Praying for you Renee! Hugs to you!

Blogger natalie said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl! Praying you wake up to a full recovery Renee!

natalie

Blogger Kimberly said...

What a BEAUTIFUL birthday princess! She is just too cute!

So sorry her mommy is under the weather! So glad you have medicine AND the prayers of lots of ladies who love you to help you get better soon!

Love, hugs, and prayers,
Kimberly

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How precious!! Happ Birthday Aster!! Renee,sorry that you are feeling bad.

Blogger B His Girl said...

She's got the cuteness going on for sure! May God use Aster's life for His glory. I have enjoyed her story knowing God's hand is clearly writing it. Hope you are resting. B

Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

She is adorable!! I love the way she's posing for the camera. So cute!!

P.S. I've been seeing your button around the blogosphere. :)

Blogger Teepee said...

Wow, what a princess you have! She is adorable. Sorry you are sick and will keep you in prayer. Glad to get to know you...I'm just finding you all. I came from LeAnn's blog to yours.

Blogger Renee Swope said...

Thank you so much for your sweet notes about my sweet pea!! As you can imagine, I am totally crazy in love with her and just can't get enough of her. She is just what I needed in this season of my life but I never would have thunk it!! Only Jesus could have known!

Post a Comment

Home