A Confident Heart Gift Pack WINNER!!
Our "Confident Heart Gift Pack" winner is Margo Cole! Please send your mailing address to Renee@Proverbs31.org so we can get your gift mailed out after the holidays.

Margo, your "Confident Heart Gift Pack" includes: a 45minute DVD message that my 2min video clip was taken from so you can hear the whole story, along with my message Letting God Fill the Empty Places in Your Heart on CD, a gift certificate for a signed copy of A Confident Heart (coming July 2011), and a Starbucks gift card!

And don't be sad if you didn't win!! I'll be giving away a
"Confident Heart Gift Pack each month in 2011 until my book is released in July!!

I had a fun story and give-away planned for today but some important projects came up at work that needed my all-day attention, and it's almost time for dinner. So, I'll share that
tomorrow another day, hopefully before Christmas. Have you noticed that something always happens when I tell about my next post ahead of time? Drives me crazy. And I think it's giving me a fear of commitment. :-> So anyway, if you want to be notified when I actually do post, just sign up in my sidebar for email updates or friend me on Facebook!