A Year of Happily Ever Aster!
This month we celebrate a year with our princess!









These first two photos were taken at the orphanage during the first few minutes of our first time with her.

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

Aster gives us so much to celebrate!
I have the cutest photo of her for October with braids in her hair for the first time. Bummer I don't have my transfer cord with me on our trip. I can't wait to show it to you when we get back from the cruise! And I'll announce the winner of last week's Friday give-away this Friday!


9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful...we are the parents of an adopted child also and I'd take NOTHING for him. They are precious in His sight.

Blogger Jessica Kramasz said...

She's so beautiful!

Blogger Cindy in PA said...

So wonderful to see her so happy and thriving! (I'm also thankful that I don't have little ones anymore because I'd feel guilty about not having monthly pictures of them! Ha!) Hope you're having a wonderful time on the cruise!

Anonymous Mimi said...

Gorgeous! :)

Blogger Kimberly said...

I cannot believe it has been a year! She is so beautiful, Renee!

I love the picture of her on the dishwasher door. I have a picture of my youngest like that. Oh, and one of her in our dryer. :)

And the first one of you holding her is so precious. You are positively BEAMING! :)

Have a fabulous time on the cruise! And Happy One Year Anniversary with your princess!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous and you can see just how happy she is so be with all of you!

Have a great trip!

Tasha
tcantrell@choctawnation.com

Blogger Wander said...

So sweet!

What a tug at my mama heart!

Blogger Rachel Beran said...

We were just discussing in our latest Rise & Shine meeting that as we gear up for another retreat this year...you are celebrating a year with Aster. :) So cool! She is just beautiful, so healthy and happy. What a blessing!! Thanks for sharing the pics, Renee. Looking forward to seeing her braids. :)

A beautiful grace from God! I know your heart has enlarged a thousand times over in this past year. Ours as well for knowing the story.

Hope you are well.

peace~elaine

Post a Comment

Home