Wednesday's Winner
And the winner of Wednesday's post drawing for Karen Ehman's book "The Complete Guide to Getting and Staying Organized", and some organizational pretties which include another 6 of those cute folders is...

Devona
who said..."Wow - this has been speaking to my heart since last week. A family crisis and ongoing stress at work have left me feeling very overwhelmed. As i am off work for the week, i determined that if I could just get things at home organized, it would help my stress levels. so, i am committing to cleaning out the storage room in the basement, so we can actually get to the shelves!"

Devona, I need your mailing address but don't have your email. Please send it to me at Renee@proverbs31.org by Monday at 5pm so I can mail your gift to you. If I don't hear from you, I'll need to choose another winner Tuesday morning. Thanks!!!