Winter Get-Away

Our family packed up yesterday and headed to the NC mountains!!

We'll be here all week skiing, playing in the snow and snuggling by the fire. I am going to "unplug" from the internet and totally plug into time with my family. I am so looking forward to this little winter get-away.

It's absolutely beautiful and we're expecting tons of snow. In fact my guys are going to ski all day today because it's supposed to be blizzard-like conditions tomorrow.

I've got some great give-aways next week that include author interviews, free books, delicious coffee and a big announcement. Several of my P31 friends (listed in my blogroll) are doing give-aways this week so be sure to pop over to their blogs, say hi and enter to win!

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,


12 Comments:

Blogger Jekka said...

Have a wonderful time with your family!!!!

Blessings

Blogger Unknown said...

Praying that you guys have a wonderful time! Have fun, rest and let the Holy Spirit feed your soul!

Prayers and blessings,
Rebecca

Blogger Danielle said...

Praying for you all!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that you and your family have a wonderful time with all the snow:)

Angela T Ramsey

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family and recharge so you can come back and teach and encourage me with your awesome faith and love.

Blogger B His Girl said...

Have fun in the snow! B

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

praying you have a beautiful, restful, wonderful time!!

love to you, lisa

Anonymous Lisa V. said...

Have a great week Renee! Hope it's refreshing, and full of joy and fun. I'll miss hearing from you and can't week to get your update.

Anonymous melissa Taylor said...

Love the picture! Hope your getaway is full of fun family time that will fill each of you!

Oh my, heard a blizzard was coming so y'all bundle up and be careful!

Love seeing you and Aster on Monday :)

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous Jenny said...

Have a great time, is this Aster first snow? If so, I'm sure she will love it!

Jen

Blogger Leah DiPascal said...

Oh my goodness, look at all that snow!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Aster looks so pretty in her pale pink outfit. Such a cute little snow bunny :)
Hugs,
Leah

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Hope you've been having a wonderful time!

Post a Comment

Home