Cliff hanging...
So sorry to leave you with a cliff hanger from my last post. I was going to continue the story on Thursday but life swallowed me whole that day and I didn't get to before I left on Friday to go out of town. I was speaking this weekend at a women's retreat in the NC mountains and well it was a little hard to get a connection from my room. So here I am in bed snuggled up with my warm laptop about to go to sleep and I just had to tell you where I've been.

Reading your guesses about how the story will end has been fun. I'll go ahead and let you know that Kristen didn't have any connections in Ethiopia and she didn't know any orphans that needed a home. Wouldn't that have been amazing? FYI, we're still waiting on news from our agency about where our paperwork is in the process. We should be getting a new DVD this week of kids waiting in the orphanages our agency works with.

Okay, I promise to tell you the rest of the story tomorrow. My eyes are crossing and my body is begging for some sleep. Hi to all my new friends from the ARP churches of NC - you are some of the most precious and encouraging women I have ever met! I loved being with you and hope we can keep in touch!


1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Hope you had some sweet rest my friend.

I had to laugh when I read the title of your post. You're "Cliff hanging" and the post I wrote yesterday was entitled, "Climbing Trees". Boy, we're an adverturesome lot!

I'll be back to read the rest of your story later.
Blessed Sunday,
Joy
PS. Thanks for your precious message. Continuing in prayer for you.

Post a Comment

Home