Coming Soon..
Hi bloggy friends! I miss you! I have so much to tell you about our first week at home with Aster. I posted some updates on Twitter and shared some photos on Facebook last week. Hopefully you (my bloggy friends) have seen some of those in my new sidebar Twitter scroll gadget. That seems to be the new best way to stay connected between posts.

I knew having a baby would take a lot of time, but boy I don't think you can ever prepare for the kind of time it really takes. It's all so worth it and I love every minute I have with her. I just wish I could do ALL that I want to do. My goal is to get photos and updates posted before I go to bed tonight.

While you wait for me to come back you can hop here to Micca's blog to see some cute photos and read about her surprise visit to Charlotte to meet Aster at our Welcome Home Baby shower/party this past weekend.

Coming soon...more photos and memories!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny said...

She is a doll! It has been inspiring watching your journey.

Jenny

WELCOME HOME!

blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Blogger dmauton said...

I've been really enjoying reading your adoption journey. I wanted to pass on this blog award http://sahmiam77.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-was-honored-with-blog-award.html

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Such fun. I just loved reading Micca's post, especially the part about how Aster turned her head every time she heard you talking!

Post a Comment

Home