WINNER - Confident Heart Friendship Gift Pack
The winner of my Confident Heart Friendship Gift Pack
which includes an advanced copy of my new book A Confident Heart to read and share with a friend and a $10 Starbuck's Gift Card to share with a friend while you connect face-to-face and heart-to-heart over coffee, tea or dessert....is Brandi.

And if you didn't win, this is a great week to order a copy. I've created a special Spring Break PRE-ORDER OFFER just for you!

If you pre-order your copy of A Confident Heart through Proverbs 31 Ministries this week (before Easter Sunday) you will receive a signed copy of my book in August, and a free copy of my message "Letting God Fill the Empty Places in My Heart" on CD right after Easter!

Click here to place your pre-order!

Resurrection blessings,


2 Comments:

Anonymous tiffany said...

It's now on my official wish list. Thank you Renee!

Anonymous Kristy said...

Hope! At this moment I am at a loss for words. Your words pierced my heart you will be hearing from me so that you can help me kristywhitakeradams@charter.net find myself will you help me find the journey of my heart? You told my story. I know that I am supposed to read your book and I know HE will make a way. I really hope that you will pray I Know that God cause me find your website I will tell you one day how much Saten tryed to block my E-mail today. I Don't know what else to say but THANK YOU

Post a Comment

Home