Day 4 - Reflections: Believing God
This has been an interesting point for me to ponder the past two days....believing God is able. Believing God's promises aren't too big to fulfill in my life. Believing God will accomplish what I sense Him calling me to believe. Trusting Him to do a spiritual work in my life when I am asking for a physical work. (Please see the last post to make sense of this pondering).

Today I stood before a "deep well"- something that with human eyes looks impossible, or very unlikely. I know God has what it takes - He is God, after all! But like many of you shared, I wonder if He will. I hesitate to believe because I don't want to get my hopes up.

God has our family on a faith journey of believing Him and trusting His promises in our adoption and possibly moving. Instead of writing here today, I just posted about my wavering faith on my other blog since I amjournaling in details there about the whole process of where we are with all of it. Click here to read on our family blog. We'd treasure your prayers.


7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Believing with you for your house!

Rebecca

Blogger Joyful said...

Praying with you and for you.
God is in control.

Love & prayers,
Joy
PS. Cute M&M you sent to Melissa!

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Renee,

You don't know me by name, but I have met you several times. Anyway I have been reading Meliss's blog for a couple of weeks and have been blessed. I read your today as well and girl you have some good stuff here. I just found another place to get my Jesus on. tee hee.
Love the green m&m on Meliss's blog. You should get her a bag of green m&m's for Easter. I have a blue m&m for my aim name.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Diane Applewhite

Blogger Holly said...

Praying for you my friend!
love,
holly

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Thanks for your honesty and authenticity. It's so reassuring to know that you go through the same ups and downs as the rest of us.

Blogger Amy L Brooke said...

Thanks for sharing all of that. I jumped over and read. I am praying ofr you.

Blogger pam said...

He KNOWS so much more than us, He sees what is for your best and His glory. We have this urging to sell our home which in our small town, with our home would be a GOD THING. It's so strange though that we don't have a clue where He wants to move us, so much up in the air. But as I tell myself, HE KNOWS. I love that we can be repetitive as the widow before Him and then sit back and "Be still, and know that He is God" HE KNOWS, He hears--praying His peace as you wait.

Post a Comment

Home