West Coast Hang Over!
I'm home!!! I got to the airport early today, had lots of time to linger, even bought my own lunch from Starbucks to take with me on the plane, thank you very much! (If that makes no sense read this). And I had cash on me, too!

Okay, I have not been drinking but I surely do have a hang over! Oh my, I am going to sleep good tonight. My trip to CA was amazing. I just loved the women at Crossroads Christian church. They planned a great event and were so much fun to hang out with, and their love for Jesus is contagious! My time with Cris was off-the-chart fun. We had such great girlfriend time.

Now you my friends totally "blessed my heart" and caught me by surprise with how many of you can relate with my story of trying to find the real me. Wow, I had no idea so many have similar struggles, questions, thoughts, etc. Your transparency and the way you have encouraged each other and me is more than I ever imagined would happen. I just love it!!!

I'm praying about how to answer your questions and how I can share more of what I went through and the process of discovery. First, I gotta get my brain cells back in order. I woke up every two-three hours for the past few nights so I am a bit loopy. I proved it to my sweet husband when I stopped to get dinner on my way home from the airport tonight and locked my keys in the car. He had to come rescue me. Such a patient man.

I wanted to print out your comments and do a drawing tonight, thinking there would be a whole lot less that there are. But my ink is low and there are more comments than I expected. (It was so awesome to have so many new friends come from the P31 devo to join in our girl talk), so I need to print them at the office tomorrow for the drawing.

I wish I could give a gift to every single one of you but that's not realistic so I've decided to give more than one. I will list the winners for 3 Shaped With Purpose sets tomorrow by noon EST. See you then!


12 Comments:

Blogger Amy Wyatt said...

Renee,
Glad you are back safely and had a great trip. Your most recent post obviously spoke to so many women. Thank you for being so open and sharing with and encouraging us.

Blogger Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Glad to know God brought you home safe and sound, filled with Him, FULL of food and that you had a great weekend!

Blogger Joyful said...

So glad you're home safely and that you had such a wonderful weekend. Praying for you and trusting God to direct you.
"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11
Love & prayers,
Joy

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Renee,
So glad you arrived home safely. Will be praying for you as you adjust to the time change. Thank you for so willingly giving of yourself.
Blessings!

Renee,

So glad to see that you made it home safe. I am sure that you are filled up with lots of God's goodness and new girlfriends.
Now drink a extra coffee and get some rest. Keeping you in prayer.

Blessings Rachel

Blogger Amy Carroll said...

Renee,
I've been reading some of your posts this morning. It's so funny how I've gotten so I hear everybody's voice as I read their blogs! I don't think it's that scary voice-hearing thing, but...

Truly it's been a blessing. I hope you get great rest and have a wonderful day with your family.

Much love,
Amy

Blogger Chaplain Cris Nole said...

Rene,
Hey friend, I sure do miss you. See you this summer.

Love
Cris

Blogger Wrinkled Shirts said...

Renee,
I hope you're getting some rest today. Glad to hear your trip went well. Thanks so much for your help last night. We are all looking at it as something else to look forward to for next weekend. I've posted a little something about my short excursion to Trinidad so if you're in the mood for a world history lesson you can read it @ www.wrinkledshirts.blogspot.com
Have a blessed day!
Paula <><

Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Glad you're home safe and sound, and I hope you slept like a baby in your own bed last night. I don't know how I missed the Thursday airport post as often as I check your blog. I'm glad the trip turned out well and you had a sweet time at the retreat and some girl fun with your friend.

Wow, the comments really soared Friday with your P31 devotional!! Don't guess I'll be holding my brfeath about THIS prize! :-)

Blogger Cindy W said...

Thanks again for the great post, and thanks for giving away 3 prizes! I can't believe how many responses you had. You really tapped in to so many women, please keep touching on this subject!
Cindy
Florida

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee...
I'm glad you are back safe and sound and had a good trip. Hopefully you will recover from the jet lag soon. I'm very excited about winning one of your books and can't wait to get it and start reading it. I know it is going to make a difference in my life. You are such an inspiration! Take care...

Blogger Amy L Brooke said...

Glad you had a good trip and a great time with your friend -- and even had money to buy lunch. :-)

Post a Comment

Home