Happy Mother's Day! FREE Mom Message DOWNLOAD
I've been SO touched and blessed reading your stories and hearing how Jesus encouraged your hearts through my "Sometimes I just Wanna Quit" devotion and then how you responded with over 500 comments here and on my facebook page after Finding Meaning in the Monotony of Motherhood" was more than I've ever received in one day! WOW!!

In the weeks that followed God gave me a whole new perspective and a deep sense of spiritual purpose as a mom that I'd never had before. It completely changed my life, and my family.
I wanted to share more with you through a download of my message:

The Power of a Purpose-Driven Mom
Are your days filled with purpose as a parent, or are you easily detoured by the urgent and unexpected? Do you wonder if all that you do really matters? In this message Renee helps moms (and dads):
  • Shift their focus from their children’s habits to shaping their hearts
  • Use encouraging words to re-direct discouraging attitudes and actions
  • Develop your child’s character to look like Christ with character-based scriptures and ideas for living them out in every day life
Join Renee for a look at why moms struggle to find meaning in the monotony of motherhood and how we can make the most of each day while fulfilling the most important job on earth – being a mom! Filled with personal stories, practical ideas and inspirational truths, this message will help you discover your PURPOSE as a mom and develop a plan to live it out each day!

Message Download expired May 15, 2011.


13 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Thanks so much, I so needed to hear this today!

Blogger Maria said...

Thank you!!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so very much. I can't wait to listen.
Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I just finished listening and am so grateful. I really connected when you said you didn't know how to raise your children in Christ, that you had never been taught how to do that. That is something I am working on/struggling with myself. I too have felt like everyone else has it together in this and other areas of mothering, I think that is why your message and you sharing it with us is so important, so we can see that we aren't the only ones struggling with it and then we can help each other.

Thanks again so much!

Blogger CDSMITH said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger CDSMITH said...

Got misty-eyed listening to this today. I love my kiddos, but it is hard not to get buried in the dirt ... starting my search for gold. Thank you :)

Blogger Lisa Smith said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mothers!!! I LOVE watching God use you and I LOVE how He uses you in my life xoxo

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...today I want to quit...most of my kids are grown but still have one teen...I'm tired...I've told my husband that I want to quit several times...

Are you sure I can't quit...?

I'm burned out from 25 years of raising kids...could use prayer...lots of it.

A weary mom...

Anonymous Mary L. said...

Thank you for sharing this devotion. today is one of those days I want to quit. I feel so burned out of being a mom, even though 3 of my 4 are 17 or older. College graduation, high school graduation and a new addition(becoming a grandmother) all within the next 30 days....Just to think about it wears me out.

Blogger Jill Beran said...

So good to hear your voice and better yet your message and hear God through you!!! This is a message I need to hear, thanks for being such an encouragement in such a real way!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!!

Blogger Kimberly said...

I am downloading it now! Thank you!!! :) Heading to share the love on FB. :)

I've listened to this message and it's incredible!!

Trust me, you won't want to miss this opportunity so download it to your ipod, ipad, or computer today.

Thanks Renee for this wonderful gift to your readers. I know they'll gain such insight from the truths you share in this audio message. I sure did!!

Love,
Leah

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this powerful message! I am not a mom yet (but strongly desire to be in God's time and in His way), so I almost wrote off your msg thinking "...o, well, this doesn't apply to me yet," but I was encouraged by the note at the bottom of your post that it might still be a blessing to those of us who are not married with children yet, in granting a deeper appreciation of God's Heart toward us as His children. And I am so glad I did! Thank you so much for your sincerity and transparency. I have been so blessed by this message personally and pray that The Lord would grant the grace to apply it unto my God-appointed husband and me when it is His pleasure to bless us with His gifts of precious mines, aka: children.

Post a Comment

Home