Hi friends! I've been traveling today and just got to Reno with Leah! I'm speaking at a Holiday event tonight (Friday) and it starts at 7pm which is 10pm my time. Will you say a little prayer for me that my words are anointed, my thoughts are clear and that my mind and spirit are fully awake even if my body wishes it was asleep? Oh, and that I don's slur any words. That would be so good. I also have the blessing of speaking at mom's morning of encouragement tomorrow! I am so excited to be here. I just love these women we've been praying for and planning with for months!!!

If you haven't already, please be sure to read Hagere's tribute/post from Thursday. I want as many people as possible to know her story. It truly makes me cry every time I think about the way God has woven our hearts together through a precious little girl. I pray you see Jesus in each word written here. Hugs ~ Renee


5 Comments:

Anonymous tobebeautiful said...

Praying that God speaks through you to all those precious women! And, by the way, I am loving reading about Aster and her story. God is so awesome! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Thanks for sharing so openingly about Aster and your journey. I have loved every minute of it and look forward to hearing more.
Angela

Anonymous Maria Jones said...

Renee,
I was at your talk last night and it was truly a blessing to me and my girlfriends. It enlightened me that we all have those "crazy" Christmas stories but they don't matter when you look at the original "gift". I came home with a renewed view of Christmas and putting the "gift of Christ" back in Christmas. This year will be extremely difficult as my husband has been out of work for most of the year and we have 3 boys ages 8, 5, and 3. So I have redirected my goals and we are going to work more towards seeing Christ in our Christmas and feeling His presence instead of chasing that ultimate present. Thanks again so much for your gift to my family.

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Renee,

Praying for you and the women in Reno this weekend. Praying that the Lord use your words and testimony for His honor and glory.

Praying for safe travels back home and family while your are gone.

Hugs,
Diane

Blogger MelissaTaylor.org said...

Renee,

Me and Dylan are sitting here, both of us in tears!!! We both just read your blog from the past month. We prayed for Aster's birth mom.

My sweet friend, I am just so amazed at God's plan for Aster's life and also yours. I look at these pictures and read your words and think, "what else really matters?" God loves us and He provides and has a plan that we can't even dream up. We must trust Him completely in order for His plan to take place.

Thank you so much for sharing your life with us.

I Love You,
Melissa

Post a Comment

Home